Student Applications and Registrations for Kindergarten and new students will be taking place during the month of February at all Burnaby Schools. Kindergarten registrations for the 2018-19 school year are for children born in 2013.
- Register your child or submit their application to attend another school or educational program such as French Immersion or Mandarin at their attendance area (catchment) school (see link to School Locator below).
- Applications to another Burnaby School or language program submitted ON-TIME, within the established timelines (Feb. 1-28) are considered first.
- Registration times at Montecito will be between 9:30-11:45 a.m. and 1:00-3:00 p.m. each day. NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY.
For your convenience, please see the following links:
- School Locator
- List of Required Documentation to Register – Student Registration Form and Medical Form.
- Cross District Transfer Application
- Out of District Transfer Application
- District Language Program Application
- Parent Information Evenings for District Language Programs
For detailed information please visit the Burnaby School District website.
For information regarding Open House/Information Nights for parents of Grade 7 students, please click here.
For Parents/Guardians and Students in Grades 5, 6 & 7 with Learning Support Needs and/or Special Education Needs regarding Secondary School Transition Information Evening click here. Please note that most of these info sessions begin following the larger grade 7 transition information evening.