Hot Lunch Dates for 2016-2017
|1st Term (2016)||2nd Term (2017)||3rd Term (2017)|
|Sept 23, 29||Jan 6, 13, 20, 27||Apr 7, 13, 21, 28|
|Oct 7, 14, 20, 28||Feb 3, 10, 16, 24||May 5, 12, 18, 19, 26|
|Nov 4, 10, 18, 24||Mar 3, 10||Jun 1, 9, 16, 23|
|Dec 2, 9|
Hot Lunch Ordering with MunchaLunch software
Montecito Hot Lunch is a volunteer run program that comes under the umbrella of PAC Fundraising and is overseen by the Hot Lunch Committee. Local vendors are contracted to provide healthy good products at a discounted cost and sold to parents at retail, with proceeds going to the PAC to support PAC funded programs at Montecito Elementary. To order, go to bottom of page for instructions or click HERE.
- Order Deadlines are a week prior to hot lunch dates.
- Changes and credits to paid orders can only be done prior to order deadlines. Please take care in choosing foods your child likes, as changes or cancellations will NOT be accepted after the order deadline of each session.
- All payments must be received prior to the deadlines to avoid order cancellation
- Pay upon Checkout to ensure that you do not miss the payment deadline.
- We encourage parents to pay by CHEQUE so we avoid transaction fees but credit card payments are accepted with a minimum $20 purchase only. Please write your child’s name and division number on the cheque and make it payable to “MONTECITO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PAC”.
- If your child is going to be absent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 12:00 pm on lunch day, if you wish their lunch can be picked up at the gym kitchen. Lunches not picked up by 12:15 pm will be donated or sold.
- If your child has a field trip on a lunch day, the lunches will be kept in the kitchen fridge for students to pick up on their return to school. (For fieldtrips: if one week’s notice is given, lunches can be cancelled and credits can be used toward future lunch orders).
- Kindly note there are NO REFUNDS as this is a PAC fundraiser.
To help reduce waste, we encourage students to bring their own utensils on Hot Lunch days.
Privacy and Consent
Montecito PAC requires consent for all personal information we collect, use and disclose through information provided to individuals prior to collection, or at the time of collection. If information is voluntarily provided, this constitutes consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personally identifiable information only for the purposes stated above. The Montecito PAC will not use personal information for any purpose other than that for which consent has been provided.
The Montecito PAC does not sell or trade any personal information with third parties.
The Montecito PAC respects the privacy of our families and students and will protect that privacy to the best of its ability. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us electronically. This is especially true for information you transmit to us via e-mail.
HOW TO LOGIN / REGISTER
- From http://montecito.sd41.bc.ca choose PAC then choose “Hot Lunch” on the drop down menu. Click here and choose either “Register Here” button (for new users) or “Login Here” button (for existing users). The system will guide you through ordering lunch for all of your children.
- You can pick and choose which lunch dates you want to order for, but you must place and complete your entire order AND make your payment the same day; otherwise, your child’s hot lunch order will not be placed.
- If you need assistance with payment, please contact the coordinators (listed below). If you are paying by cheque please notify our hot lunch coordinators.
- Once you have completed your order, please print out your order and mark the dates on your calendar. Kids are still coming to school without lunch thinking that their parents ordered, only to discover that their parents did not order hot lunch for that day.
- To print your order, login to the system, then go to “My Account”, then “Reprint My Orders”. There will be separate orders for each child.
CONFIRMING YOUR ORDER
- The Munch a Lunch system will send you an email the night before a hot lunch day to remind you of your order. If you don’t receive an email that means you have not successfully ordered lunch for the next day and you need to send lunch with your child! If you are certain that you ordered, check your spam folder to see if the emails are going there. If so, change your email settings so you can receive the reminders in your inbox.
- You can go back into the system at any time to verify your order and review the upcoming lunch schedule. Click the “Login Here” button to access your account at any time, then go to “My Account”, then “Reprint My Orders”.
If you have any questions regarding The Hot Lunch Program please contact:
Carine at email@example.com