Sports Day is on Friday, May 19th. Please note that STUDENTS WILL BE DISMISSED AT 1:00 p.m.
Here is the schedule for the day:
- 9:30 – Students assemble outside in their House Teams and present cheers
- 10:00 – Station events begin
- Nutrition Break
- 11:00 – Station events conclude
- 11:15 – Primary Relay (all primary students to participate)
- 11:30 – Lunch
- 11:45 – Outside Play
- 12:15 – Students back to classrooms for attendance
- 12:30 – Preschool Race
- 12:35 – Tug of War events (all intermediate students to participate)
- 1:00 – Conclusion and Dismissal
A concession stand will be available to students and parents at lunch time, and Munch-a-Lunch will be served as well. During the week of May 15 – 19, students are encouraged to wear the following colours to show school spirit in the days leading up to Sports Day.
SPIRIT WEEK – Everyone wears the following colours
WEAR YOUR TEAM COLOURS